CIVIL ENGINEER, Madera, CA, #108855CMTA
Are you an engineer looking for a place to grow, to perform construction management of public works projects such as roadway construction (new roads, overlay, widening), earthwork, drainage, pipelines, water/wastewater facilities, municipal and transportation structures, and signalized intersections, and implementation of the electrical aspect of these projects? If you are we have a position for you.
SALARY: $70k - $90k Plus/Yr., DOE
What you will do includes, but is not limited to:
- Negotiate, organize, and maintain thorough and up-to-date project records and claims documentation
- Assist with business development, proposals, and presentations
- Use technical knowledge to furnish comprehensive constructability analysis and review of construction documents
- Support the creation of decisions and recommendations that can improve corporate relationship with client and profitability of managed projects
- Develop and implement construction management plans for complex civil projects
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Many additional engineering responsibilities
- Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
- Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Mathematics -- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Building and Construction -- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Administration and Management -- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Transportation -- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at email@example.com or call (559) 222.5284 ext 104 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.