PRODUCTION ENGINEER, Fresno, CA, #108928CMTA
We are searching for an agriculturally oriented water engineer to be the technical manager for a global company here in Fresno. If you have what is needed in a production environment, this is a position you should consider.
SALARY: $65k - $75k Plus/Yr., DOE
If you can:
- Provide technical support to assembly teams as well as troubleshooting to other departments or end users, as necessary for valves, control systems, and all other of the company’s products
- Troubleshoot and support automation services and product line
- Review requests for sales order BOMs, schematics, and changes to meet customer needs
- Produce/update assembly and other drawings
- Assist in maintaining and managing IR technical document database
- Review and update bill of materials, including creating new part number requests
- Review and test RMA product returns, evaluate and determine restock/repair/return to supplier
- Other related duties as assigned to support business team
Then this may be a position where you can professionally prosper.
- Proven technical skills and background in agriculture irrigation
- Understanding / Experience in hydraulics and control systems
- Understanding / Experience of electronic control systems
- Production Engineering degree or related education in the ag irrigation industry
- AutoCAD capability / experience; SolidWorks familiarity is an advantage
- ERP system experience a plus
- High level of personal integrity and drive with ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team with all company employees worldwide
- Occasional day and overnight travel
- Overtime may be needed if business conditions make scheduling necessary.
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 ext 104 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.