INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN AND CONTROLS TECHNICIAN, Corcoran and Buttonwillow, CA, #107931CMTA
Are you the professional that will ensure the proper maintenance and operational status of all instrumentation, electrical, and controls? Are you able to handle the direct responsibility and operations including boiler’s and associated utility systems, plant power distribution systems, plant motor control system, HVAC system, plant compressed air system, and plant water distribution systems? If you are, please give Denham Resources a call so we can get you started toward placement with this excellent company.
SALARY: $60k - $90k/Yr., DOE
- Develop and assist in the development of plant tag-out/lock-out documentation
- Operate boilers (including H20 Chemistry) and utility systems, electrical switch gear, motor controls, air compressors, HVAC, plant water distribution, and PLC control systems.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repair of all plant boilers and utility systems, electrical switch gear, motor controls, air compressors, HVAC, PLC control systems, plant water distribution equipment as needed.
- Troubleshoot instrumentation, electrical, and PLC control system problems throughout the plant.
- Assist Plant Manager in the maintenance of the plant documentation. Provides red-lines for P&ID’s, panel schedules, one-line diagrams, wiring diagrams, schematics, motor index, and instrument index, etc. for any changes being made.
- Train/Assist in other members of the Utility Group in their areas of responsibility, acting as mentor for the development of qualified IE&C Technicians.
- Research parts needed for work/repairs and properly utilize the parts inventory and work order systems.
- Provide purchasing and construction oversight to meet company standards for IE&C projects.
- Cover areas of the facility as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- H20 (Fresh and Effluent) Testing
- World Class safety performance of all members in the Utilities IE&C group.
- Minimal utility downtime.
- Known for assisting Front End, Evaporations, Aseptic, Lab, and Engineering with their Instrumentation, electrical, and control maintenance needs.
- Continuing education in the instrument, electrical, and controls of the plant.
- 5 or more years’ experience in IE&C field with solid skills in instrumentation, electrical. PLC controls and mechanical are a plus.
- California Boiler Operator License or certification is a plus.
- Ability to understand P&ID’s and assist with system design and changes.
- Experienced in reading blueprints and schematics.
- Computer skills with Excel, Access, Word and email systems.
- Available to work overtime (end of shift and during previously scheduled days off).
- Candidate should be teamwork oriented with great communication skills.
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at Steve@denham.net or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. All candidates with the above listed qualifications will be considered and contacted. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.