QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR, Fresno, CA, #108861CMTA
Denham’s specialty food processing client has an immediate opening for an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor. If you want to be part of a well-established, growing and fun environment, this is the company for you.
SALARY: $65k - $75k+/Yr., DOE plus excellent benefits
- Ensure proper procedures are in place and being followed for employee safety, food safety, and product quality
- Work with the QA Manager and other supervisory staff with the inspection process, compliance and USDA regulations
- Providing supervision of technicians, developing schedules, monitoring daily activities, and assisting with annual employee trainings
- Implement and monitor all product testing, investigate, and track any food safety issues
- Submit updated reports on product quality and incident activities
- 3+ years’ experience as a QA Supervisor preferably in a meat manufacturing company
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or equivalent field preferred
- Must be HACCP/BRC certified
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Send your resume in MS Word format to Fabrizia Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.