IRRIGATION SALES REPRESENTATIVE #108950CMTA
We are searching for a professional salesperson whose primary objective is to execute against a sales plan and ensure the generation of new sales exceed target goals. Conduct Irrigation sales call, target potential new customers, and follow up with current customer base regarding future needs. Evaluates estimates for customer needs including irrigation pipelines, filters, pumps, and emission devices. Assist with scheduling sub-contractors during the installation phase of projects.
If you are that professional, you will succeed here.
Compensation from $80,000 to $100,000 per year with an incentive plan in process
- Have a high level of ownership and accountability in all aspects of irrigation system sales
- Execute against a sales plan and ensure the generation of new sales exceed targeted goals for the irrigation department
- Conduct irrigation system sales calls throughout the San Joaquin Valley, targeting potential new customers, and following up with current customer base regarding their future needs
- Evaluate and create estimates for customers irrigation system needs including irrigation pipelines, filters, pumps, emission devices, and other irrigation equipment
- Prepare project estimates promptly and accurately
- Understand and assess field work to discuss customer irrigation needs
- Assist with scheduling sub-contractors during installation phase of projects and act as liaison for communication
- Be detail oriented and can manage the details
- Be proactive
- Possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with and influence all levels
- Be able to effectively conduct meetings and training sessions
- Be computer literate with Microsoft and other office equipment
- Be able to organize and prioritize work
- Be able to multi-task and handle several issues at one time
- Be able to make independent, effective decisions
Send your resume in MS Word format to Steve Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 222.5284 ext 104 if you have any questions. Please refer to the job order number in your response. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Visit www.denham.net to see other job listings. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.